Itanagar: The first COVID-19 positive patient of Arunachal Pradesh has once again tested positive for the deadly coronavirus. The swab sample of the 31-year-old patient, which tested positive for the first time earlier this month, was sent to the Indian Council for Medical Research (ICMR) laboratory in Dibrugarh in neighbouring Assam for a re-test.
“The second throat/nasopharyngeal swab sample collected on 06/04/2020 is still positive. But the viral load has decreased as compare to the first sample (as per ICMR Dibrugarh),” read a Medical bulletin from Tezu’s Zonal General Hospital, senior medical officer, Dr SM Singh.
“The doctors and nursing staff entrusted in his care are constantly monitoring his health status. So far, he has no complaints about his well being. The patient is co-operative and following all the directives advised by the medical team, ” the bulletin added.
As of now, the patient is kept in isolation at Zonal General Hospital at Tezu and is asymptomatic, informed a medical official.
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for September 21
- NASA: Look out for this Corn, Barley, Fruit, Potato Harvest Moon
- Mizo nationalism our driving force: CM Zoramthanga
- 5 affordable smartwatches with Spo2 sensors ideal for COVID-19 times
- Raj Kundra walks out of Mumbai jail after bail in pornographic films case
- 453 held in Assam for illegal land broking activities