Guwahati: In a bid to get students from across Northeast India to share ideas on care for Mother Earth post coronavirus pandemic, Assam-based NGO Balipara Foundation is organising an online drawing contest and essay writing competition for school, college and university students currently pursuing courses in the region.
The theme for both drawing and essay competition is ‘Learning from nature and taking care of mother earth post corona pandemic’.
The contest is divided into three groups: The first group is for students up to Class VIII, the second group is for students from Class IX to Class XII and the third is for students pursuing graduation and post-graduation courses.
Participants can submit their entries online till June 30. For submissions and more details about the drawing competition, interested participants can visit the link https://bit.ly/2yln4UT. For essay writing completion, they can log in to https://bit.ly/2UuQEj6.
The competition is an initiative of Balipara Foundation’s annual international forum – Eastern Himalayan Naturenomics Forum 2020.
The top three from each group will get complementary invites to attend the 7th Eastern Himalayan Naturenomics Forum to be held in Guwahati from November 3-4. The winners of the competitions will be awarded during the event.
- Charanjit Singh Channi to be next CM of Punjab
- Biden pitching partnership after tough stretch with allies
- Young Indians are highly vulnerable to cardiac ailments: Here’s why
- Witnesses say explosion targets Taliban, 2nd in as many days
- Assam: This social entrepreneur is building communities with tea and art
- Nepal: PM Deuba vows to protect, implement statute on Constitution Day