Itanagar: With India going into a 21-day lockdown since March 24, many people from Arunachal Pradesh that include students and tourists, among many others, have been stuck at different places of the country.
In order to facilitate these people, who are stranded amidst the lockdown, Arunachal chief minister Pema Khandu on Tuesday announced that an online form has been created where such people can fill up details.
“Arunachalees who are stranded in other parts of the country due to COVID-19 pandemic Lockdown may please fill up the form,” Khandu tweeted on Tuesday.
The chief minister’s social media post consisted of a link which directs to a form where the stranded people can fill up their details and submit.
- Arunachal: 5G service launched in Itanagar
- Tripura 2023: Amit Shah to address two election rallies on Monday
- Manipur: Discover the hidden gems of ‘Land of Jewels’
- Meghalaya 2023: BJP’s Mariahom Kharkrang calls for public debate
- ‘The Elephant Whisperers’ shows how man, elephants can co-exist
- Assam: ASDMA, PWD to mitigate disasters under WB-funded project