Guwahati: One more COVID-19 positive case has been reported in Assam, this time from Lakhimpur district, taking the total number of cases in the state to 25.
This patient is also related to the Nizamuddin Markaz event held in Delhi last month, announced health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma on Twitter.
- Durga Puja: Why isn’t this the real one and 7 other mind-boggling facts you didn’t know about
- International Coffee Day: 5 types of coffee drinks you MUST try
- Durga Puja 2022: Wishes, messages to share during the festival
- Nagaland: Agitating teachers to continue hunger strike
- Veteran star Asha Parekh receives Dada Saheb Phalke award
- Will stay away from active politics post retirement as Meghalaya Guv: Satya Pal Malik