Guwahati: Assam has reported yet another COVID-19 positive case from Golaghat, taking the total number of confirmed cases in the state to 24.
This was revealed by health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma at 12.19 am April 4 on Twitter, a little over an hour after announcing that three more positive cases have been confirmed, one each from Kamrup (Metro), Kamrup and Morigaon districts. Two out of these three cases are of patients who are related to Nizamuddin Markaz event held in Delhi last month.
- Naga Students’ Federation condemn Athuan Abonmai’s murder
- Nagaland gets first child-friendly court at Wokha
- What’s all the hype around Garena Free Fire Max about?
- Yemeni officials: Clashes over key city kill 130 fighters
- Top Assam Maoist Tingraj Orang surrenders
- Centre extends nationwide COVID-19 containment measures till Oct 31