Itanagar: Just after the news of first COVID-19 positive case from Arunachal Pradesh was all over, another 12 people have been traced by the capital complex police on Thursday morning.
These 12 people also went to Nizamuddin Markaz in Delhi, stayed there from March 2 to 4, left Delhi on March 5 by train and reached Naharlagun railway station on March 7, said the police.
Of these 12 individuals, 4 were traced to Itanagar, two to Naharlagun, 1 to Nirjuli and 5 to Laluk area under North Lakhimpur district of Assam.
“The individuals have been traced and we are handing them over to the doctors at Tomo Riba Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (TRIHMS) for the necessary tests to be conducted,” said capital complex SP Tumme Amo.
So far, the state government has a track of 19 people who had been to the Tablighi Jamaat congregation in Delhi last month.
- Snatching accused shot at while trying to flee, say Assam Police
- Ex-gratia for kin of persons committing suicide in 30 days of being COVID positive: Centre to SC
- Road scam accused surrenders before court in Arunachal
- India, UK hold talks on vaccine certification process: British envoy
- Sikkim: Former CM Pawan Chamling’s silence is creating a buzz
- Nagaland: Rs 26 crore disbursed under Ayushman Bharat PMJAY