Guwahati: North Bengal’s first coronavirus positive patient from Kalimpong district, who was getting treatment at North Bengal Medical College and Hospital (NBMCH), died on Monday morning.
Also Read: COVID-19 Live tracker map
Confirming this to EastMojo, principal of the NBMCH, Dr Pranab Kumar Deb, said that the lady patient was tested positive on Saturday night. She was in an isolation and observation in the hospital for last 10 days. According to doctor, she had a travel history of visiting Chennai.
- Here’s how technology is radically changing sleep as we know it
- G20: India proposes medical countermeasure coordination platform for public good
- Why 40°C is bearable in a desert but lethal in the tropics
- After text messages on phone, extreme weather alerts on TV, radio soon
- Global study highlights importance of moss to Earth’s ecosystems
- Indian-origin man jailed for defrauding property buyers in UK