Amid the ongoing battle against COVID-19, a heart-warming video of a medical team fighting the battling in the frontline surfaced. In the video, the team while dressed in protective gear and masks can be heard singing ‘Chhodo kal ki baatein… kal ki baat purani’ to keep the spirits up.
Rohit Kumar Singh, additional chief secretary, department of medical health & family welfare, Government of Rajasthan, took to Twitter to share the video which is now doing rounds on social media.
Sharing the 57-second clip, Singh lauded them saying, “Take a bow, you are our true heroes! This is the spirit of new India.”
Also Read: This Arunachal youth is helping cancer patients amid lockdown
According to his tweet, the video was recorded in a government hospital in Bhilwara, Rajasthan. Singh also identified the medical team as doctors Mushtaq, Gaur and Prajapat and paramedics Mukesh, Sain, Gyan, Urwashi, Sarfaraz and Jalam.
Since being shared on March 25, the video has collected over 11,700 likes and more than 3,100 retweets – and counting. It is also garnering praises from all corners for the efforts made by doctors and medical experts.
Rajasthan is among the worst hit state with 46 confirmed cases so far. Meanwhile, doctors, medical staff and professionals from various other sectors are leading the battle from the frontline.
- Amid heat, transformer catches fire in Guwahati; locals rue APDCL laxity
- Manipur: Army organises health camps in villages, relief camps
- Sikkim CM urges people to plant trees, not leave any land barren
- Nagaland: Angami bodies, students clean iconic Kisama heritage village
- Tripura State Rifles’ soldier kills self
- Manipur: Kuki students slam tribal body’s call to lift NH-2 blockade