New Delhi: British Prime Minister Boris Johnson tested positive for coronavirus on Friday.
Johnson took to Twitter to announce this and said: “Over the last 24 hours I have developed mild symptoms and tested positive for coronavirus. I am now self-isolating, but will continue to lead the government’s response via video-conference as we fight this virus. Together we will beat this. #StayHomeSaveLives.”
- Report: Suspected Chinese hack targets Indian media, govt
- Will work towards balanced relations with India and China: Nepal FM
- Defence MoS appreciates civil-military bonhomie at Arunachal’s Tawang
- 45 BJP MPs across India have kin in politics: Assam Congress lawmaker
- Nagaland logs 31 new COVID-19 cases, 1 fresh fatality
- BJP plans to add six more organisational districts in Assam