New Delhi: The toll of coronavirus related death in India has risen to five, as an elderly person passed away in Maharashtra on Saturday night.
According to reports, a 63-year-old man, who was admitted to a Mumbai hospital with a positive case of coronavirus and a chronic history of diabetes, high blood pressure and ischemic heart disease, has passed away on Saturday.
The total number of coronavirus positive patients in Maharashtra has risen to 74 with 10 more positive cases reported in the last 24 hours.
Maharashtra has so far reported the highest number of Coronavirus cases in the country.
- Mizoram churches condole death of Assam Police personnel in border clash
- Won’t allow illegal coke factories in East Jaintia Hills: MLA Kyrmen Shylla
- Independent committee to probe ‘rice scam’: Meghalaya govt
- Boundary row: Mizoram Youth Congress seeks President’s intervention
- The Optics of India’s ‘Chinky’ medalists at the Olympics
- Heartbreak as Indian women crash out of Olympic hockey final race