New Delhi: A 69-year-old man, who had tested positive for coronavirus, passed away in Gujarat’s Surat on Sunday.
According to reports, the deceased was in hospital for the past four days. He was having co-morbid conditions.
The death toll has now risen to seven and India has reported a total of 341 coronavirus cases so far.
This is the first death due to the deadly virus in the Gujarat and the third coronavirus death reported in India on Sunday.
- Sikkim logs 40 new COVID-19 cases, 1 fresh fatality
- Fixed-wing flight services to remote towns of Arunachal Pradesh
- PM urges people to ensure no one is left out of vaccination’s ‘circle of safety’
- Sikkim districts to undergo nomenclature change: CM Golay
- How this social entrepreneur is championing love for voiceless animals
- Assam: 5 of 6 accused deny charges of instigating Gorukhuti violence