New Delhi: To prevent coronavirus through people to people movement, Indian Railways is working towards a longer lockdown beyond Janata Curfew on Sunday.
According to sources, trains across the country will not run till March 25, as the number of coronavirus or COVID-19 cases crossed 300 on Saturday night in the biggest jump the country has seen so far.
According to reports, the health ministry said that as of 10.45 pm on Saturday, of the 315 cases, 22 had been cured of the virus.
- Minor earthquake jolts Arunchal Pradesh
- Charanjit Singh Channi to be next CM of Punjab
- Biden pitching partnership after tough stretch with allies
- Young Indians are highly vulnerable to cardiac ailments: Here’s why
- Witnesses say explosion targets Taliban, 2nd in as many days
- Assam: This social entrepreneur duo is building communities with tea and art