Kohima:The Army recruitment rally, which is scheduled to be held at Bhagat Stadium, Rangapahar Military Stadium in Dimapur district of Nagaland from April 1 to April 4, has been now postponed due to the prevailing threat of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
An official update from Lt Col Sumit K Sharma, PRO (Defence) on Monday said that fresh dates for the Army recruitment rally will be intimated later. The recruitment rally scheduled from April 1-4 shall stand postponed till further notice due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
It said that for further query, the contacts at 03862-249012 and 8974958673 will be open from 8:30 am to 2:00 pm on all working days for the entire duration.
- Spent Rs 20.7L on preservation of cultural sites in 2021-22: Govt
- Manipur: Guv La Ganesan opens 3rd session of 12th Legislative Assembly
- Green bonds, SLBs, MDBs in focus at Guwahati G20 meet on sustainable finance
- Rare rocks for Lord Ram idol reach Ayodhya from Nepal
- Confiscate assets of officers operating illegal coke plants: Meghalaya HC
- ‘Immigrant’ row: Now, Sikkim health minister MK Sharma resigns