Kohima:The Army recruitment rally, which is scheduled to be held at Bhagat Stadium, Rangapahar Military Stadium in Dimapur district of Nagaland from April 1 to April 4, has been now postponed due to the prevailing threat of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
An official update from Lt Col Sumit K Sharma, PRO (Defence) on Monday said that fresh dates for the Army recruitment rally will be intimated later. The recruitment rally scheduled from April 1-4 shall stand postponed till further notice due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
It said that for further query, the contacts at 03862-249012 and 8974958673 will be open from 8:30 am to 2:00 pm on all working days for the entire duration.
- BTS at UNGA: ARMY call them inspiration for future generations
- BJP worker trampled to death by elephants in Assam
- Heroin worth Rs 3.5 crore seized in Assam’s Karbi Anglong
- Assam Jobs: DEE Assam announces 9354 teacher vacancies, see details
- Sikkim’s Bkey Agarwal finishes second in Nepal’s Comedy Champion
- Watch: BTS live at the United Nations General Assembly