Last month, amidst the religiously-driven incidents of bloodshed in Delhi’s Northeast, I came across a video on Twitter about a nine-year-old Australian boy named Quaden. In the video, he was seen to be crying after he was targeted at school for his dwarfism. His mother had posted the clip, saying, “This is what bullying does.” Her son wanted to end his life. I......
- Assam: Submission date under Mission Basundhara 2.0 extended
- Meghalaya: CRPF celebrates ‘Raising Day’ in Tura
- Itanagar police seized heroin worth Rs 90 lakh, arrest 21 peddlers in March
- Palm Sunday 2023: Wishes and greetings for your loved ones
- Tripura to host G20 conclave on clean energy from Monday
- Arunachal: Army personnel dies in landslide, body recovered after 4 days