Aizawl: The Mizoram government on Friday launched call centre and helpline numbers in case of emergency related the spread of Coronavirus in the state.
An official statement said that separate helpline numbers have been launched apart from a toll-free 102 helpline number, which will be manned 24×7 at the call centre.
It said that people can make a call, seek assistance and furnish reports related to the deadly virus on 0389-2323336, 0389-2322336 and 0389-2318336.
- Assam Speaker in Arunachal to learn about National e-Vidhan (NeVA) project
- Mangalyan: ISRO spacecraft made for 6 months completes 7 years in orbit
- NEET syllabus: Don’t treat doctors as football in power game, warns SC
- Nagaland: Hand over derelict shopping complex to entrepreneurs, says RPP
- A megacomet is headed towards our solar system. Should we be worried?
- Two girls gang raped inside cyber cafe in UP