Imphal: Manipur chief minister N Biren Singh on Thursday reviewed the status of his government’s preparedness ahead of Union home minister Amit Shah’s visit to the state on March 15.
“Chaired a review meeting with all departments held in view of the visit of Shri Amit Shah ji, Hon’ble Union Home Minister to Manipur on 15 March 2020,” CM Biren tweeted on his official Twitter handle.
Earlier, Singh had extended an invitation to the Union home minister in New Delhi to attend the observation of his government’s successful three-year completion in the state.
During his visit, Shah will address a public rally in Imphal and attend the ceremony to mark the completion of the three-year tenure of the BJP-led government in the state.
As per reports, the achievements of all the departments during the last three years will also be outlined and highlighted during the mega celebration. Most of the ministers have already started preparing the list of developmental works accomplished under their leadership across the state since 2017 till date, reports said.
The Union minister will also review the security situation, especially in the border areas of the state, reports added.
CM Singh is heading the first-ever BJP-led coalition government in Manipur since March 15, 2017, after it claimed to form the government with support from 32 elected MLAs.
The review meeting was attended by chief secretary J Suresh Babu, department heads and other senior state government officials.
- Nagaland Lottery September 21: Check Dear Teesta Morning lottery result
- Nagaland ranks sixth in State Food Safety Index among small states
- Sonowal files RS nomination from Assam, likely to be elected unopposed
- Meghalaya Lottery September 21: Check Future Torrent Morning lottery result
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for September 21
- NASA: Look out for this Corn, Barley, Fruit, Potato Harvest Moon