Imphal: Lin Laishram, an international model-turned-actor from Manipur, is all set to marry her long-time beau Bollywood actor Randeep Hooda, said reports.
If reports are to be believed, the Love Aaj Kal actor is even planning to take their relationship forward and introduce his Manipuri girlfriend to his parents who are staying in Haryana.
The 34-year-old actress from Imphal, who is known for her pivotal role in Priyanka Chopra-starrer Mary Kom and Rangoon, has been seen together with Hooda in various events since 2016, reports said.
Before joining the film industry, the actress cum entrepreneur was a national junior champion in archery. She is a trained archer from Tata Archery Academy in Jamshedpur, as per reports.
Lin was also the brand ambassador of Ozoru Jewelry, a New York-based jewellery brand.
She also participated in the reality TV show Kingfisher Calendar Girl in 2013 and won hearts with her exotic bikini looks and athletic body. However, her bikini statement on national television caused a huge controversy back in the state then.
In 2017, the Bollywood actress started her own jewellery line under the brand ‘Shamoo Sana’.
Before becoming an integral part of Naseeruddin Shah’s theatre group, Motley, Lin studied at New York Stella Adler the art of acting school while she was modelling in New York City.
On the other hand, Lin’s boyfriend Hooda made his Hollywood debut with the Netflix film Extraction with actor Chris Hemsworth in the lead role.
Extraction is set to stream on Netflix from April 24 this year.
- Meghalaya CM says load-shedding will continue, but things will improve soon
- Arunachal: East Kameng police solves ATM robbery case, arrests culprit
- BJP-TIPRA clash on TTAADC budget in Tripura Assembly
- Dimapur-Kohima railway line project work on in full swing: NFR
- Steel slag road technology a boon to BRO: Niti Aayog member
- Mamata urges Prez Murmu to protect Constitutional rights of people