New Delhi: After Union health minister informed 29 cases of coronavirus in India, one more positive case was detected in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh on Thursday, taking the total count to 30 in the country.
The patient from Ghaziabad has travel history to Iran.
In Rajya Sabha, Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan made a statement on the situation of coronavirus on Thursday and said that so far 29 positive cases have been detected so far (at the time of his speech).
So far, a total of 3,542 samples have been sent for testing, of which 29 have been found to be positive for COVID-19. Testing of 92 samples is in process and 23 samples are being reconfirmed, said a PIB release earlier.
- Rs 50,000 ex-gratia to kin of those who lost lives to COVID: Centre to SC
- Border issue: Khasi Hills council chief unhappy over exclusion
- Researchers have figured why COVID cases continue to rise in Mizoram
- RN Ravi formally relieved as interlocutor for Naga peace talks
- Manipur CM Biren Singh shows off football skills in friendly match
- Saree: Netizens wreak havoc on Delhi restaurant for denying woman entry