Agartala: A picture of Tripura chief minister Biplab Kumar Deb travelling in an IndiGo flight from Indore to Delhi is doing the rounds of Internet. Netizens and the youth of the state have shared the picture tweeted by one of his co-passengers on Wednesday.
A Twitter user, Ranjeet (@Iranjeetgaur), tweeted the picture of Deb traveling in the economy class of the flight along with his wife Niti Deb en route to Delhi.
Deb and his wife were seated in the 18th row of the economy class along with other fellow passengers when Ranjeet spotted them and confirmed that it was the Tripura chief minister himself travelling in the flight.
“I was in Indore-Delhi indigo flight when I saw a person looking like Tripura CM @BjpBiplab, I wasn’t convinced becoz it’s economy that too 18th row. I was shocked to realise he was CM himself. So humble to travel in economy class which @ShashiTharoor called ‘cattle class’,” Ranjeet tweeted.
Deb was in Madhya Pradesh attending a marriage ceremony of Sankalp Singh, the son of MP Ganesh Singh, in Indore along with his wife and former chief minister Shivraj Singh and Indore MP Shankar Lalwani, among others.
- Assam Rifles seize 240 bags of areca nuts worth over 46 lakh
- Sipajhar eviction drive: Police arrest photographer in video
- Assam is on state-sponsored fire: Rahul Gandhi on Sipajhar
- Sikkim reports 62 new COVID-19 cases, one more fatality
- Vaccine at home for differently-abled, people with restricted mobility: Govt
- Manipur: Tribal leader shot dead; Naga rights’ body condemns killing