Shillong: The Budget Session 2020 of the Meghalaya Legislative Assembly will commence from March 13 till 26.
There will be 10 working days. The Governor of Meghalaya will address the House on March 13.
There will be seven days of Government Business, and three days of Private Members’ Business Estimates of 2020-21 will be presented on March 18, and it will be passed on March 26.
It may be recalled that the Meghalaya Legislative Assembly passed a deficit budget of Rs 1,323 crore for 2018-2019.
There was an increase in the budget allocation under Sports and Skill Development from Rs 66 crore in 2018-19 to Rs 201 crore in view of the upcoming National Games.
- Mamata unhappy over delay in disbursement of student credit cards
- Nagaland Lottery October 26: Check Dear Teesta Morning lottery result
- National Film Awards: Sikkim is India’s ‘Most Film Friendly State’
- US to lift travel restrictions for fully vaccinated foreigners from Nov 8
- Heroin worth Rs 8 crore seized in Assam, 2 arrested
- Arunachal Pradesh reports 16 new COVID-19 cases