New Delhi: The cast of Friends officially confirmed a reunion show on Friday, 16 years after the final episode of the extremely popular American sitcom television series aired in 2004. The episode will be aired on HBO Max streaming service.
Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Kudrow, Courteney Cox, David Schwimmer, Matt LeBlanc, and Matthew Perry will all return for a one-off special that’s set to debut together with HBO Max in May.
Also Read: UP govt strikes gold, discovers 2 gold mines worth Rs 12 lakh cr!
According to reports, the cast will earn more than double their former per-episode fee for the reunion and will be paid between $2.5 million and $3 million for the special show, said reports.
Friends is a big deal to HBO Max, and WarnerMedia as a whole. The company paid more than $425 million in 2019 to secure the exclusive rights to the series.
Friends was previously on Netflix, but left the streaming service on January 1. The entire collection of Friends and the special show will be available when Max launches, although there’s no specific date announced yet.
- Assam: Submission date under Mission Basundhara 2.0 extended
- Meghalaya: CRPF celebrates ‘Raising Day’ in Tura
- Itanagar police seized heroin worth Rs 90 lakh, arrest 21 peddlers in March
- Palm Sunday 2023: Wishes and greetings for your loved ones
- Tripura to host G20 conclave on clean energy from Monday
- Arunachal: Army personnel dies in landslide, body recovered after 4 days