New Delhi: US President Donald Trump will be visiting India along with his oldest daughter Ivanka Trump, according to reports. This will be Ivanka’s second trip to India. Prior to this, she visited India in November 2017.
Ivanka will be part of the top-level delegation. Her husband, Jared Kushner, who is a senior advisor to POTUS, will also be part of the contingent.
President Trump will be arriving in India on Monday. He will be landing in Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s home town in Ahmedabad where a huge gathering is expected to show up en route to one of the world’s largest stadiums.
Ivanka appears to be her father’s favourite child, and are always together at significant public events.
She is one of the three kids of Donald Trump with his first wife Ivana.
A successful model, business executive and socialite, Ivanka walked the ramp for several big brands including Versace. She graduated with a degree in economics and joined her father thereon.
Her husband, Jared Kushner is from a fellow real-estate mogul family. She converted to Judaism to marry him, and they now have three kids together.
She holds an office in the White House and is a key advisor to her father. But, according to reports, she doesn’t receive any payment for her work.
- PM’s call for mass drive on Sunday an insult: Manipur TNL
- Assam: Train equipped with state-of-art features flagged off
- No hope of Left’s revival in Tripura, says leader of Oppn Animesh Debbarma
- How a neurosurgeon is training the next gen of Wushu athletes of Manipur
- Meghalaya: Harijan Colony issue could be solved this year, says deputy CM
- Tripura: National Highway blocked, railway affected during TIPRA bandh