Imphal: The Manipur State Education Board (MSEB) has decided to cancel the Class XI exam in the state after the question papers of five subjects were reportedly found to be leaked.
The subjects of which question papers were leaked are Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology and Manipuri, said sources.
According to reports, a senior official of the MSEB confirmed the news of cancellation of Class XI final exams.
The final exams, which began on February 17, of all streams have been cancelled and the council has instructed principals of all the affiliated schools to return the question papers by February 24.
The exams were earlier scheduled to end on March 26.
- An expert explains the recipe for making the perfect romcom
- Mizoram records 534.42 crores loss over two years due to African Swine Fever
- Arunachal: Tawang Marathon draws massive participation from across India, UK
- Mizoram Chief Minister accuses ZPM of contradictory actions regarding Chakma votes
- NASA just brought back the largest-ever asteroid sample
- Manipur: Wife of man arrested by NIA says he is wrongly implicated