Itanagar: Ajingso Pul, the eldest son of former Arunachal Pradesh chief minister Kalikho Pul, has left for the United Kingdom to collect the mortal remains of his younger brother Shubanso Pul who was found dead at his apartment in Brighton, East Sussex on Friday last week.
Shubanso, 20, was studying Bachelor of Law (LLB) in the University of Sussex, UK. He had reportedly joined the university around six months ago.
Shubanso was found dead under mysterious circumstances at his apartment in Brighton in East Sussex, UK.
Speaking with EastMojo, a family member of the deceased informed that Ajingso left for the UK on Wednesday morning and is expected to return with his brother’s mortal remains within this week.
“We are hoping that that Ajingso will be back within this week. Our family and well wishers have started to gather at Tezu (headquarters of Lohit district) for the last rites,” the family member said.
Both Ajingso and Shubanso are sons of Late Kalikho Pul’s first wife Dangwimsai Pul.
- PIL filed in SC challenging Centre’s decision to ban BBC documentary
- UK PM Rishi Sunak sacks Tory party chief over tax penalty row
- Arunachal CM asks BJP workers not to allow ‘money culture’ during elections
- Widows of deceased employee entitled to family pension: Gauhati HC
- Assam: APDCL to hike power tariff by 50 paise per unit from February 1
- Sikkim to see rallies over SC verdict on Sikkimese Nepali