New Delhi: In the fifth edition of annual Auto Expo that kicked off in New Delhi, automobile giant Hyundai unveiled the latest edition of its largest selling compact, SUV, the all-new Hyundai Creta.
The latest model of Hyundai Creta is equipped with the company’s new design language and is based on the Hyundai ix25 that was made available in international markets for a while.
Adding to the new design changes, the new Hyundai Creta is equipped with new DRLs and squared arches on front. In addition to it, the front of the compact SUV is updated with parallel chrome grille design structure and an updated air damp design.
Hyundai decided to revamp its market acquiring Creta SUV at a time when the compact SUV segments in India is extremely competitive with the likes of Kia Seltos and the MG Hector taking more share of the pie recently.
The South Korean automobile manufacturer hasn’t revealed anything on the drive trail as of now but it will soon be updated as the launch date scheduled this year comes closer.
The Hyundai Creta showcased at Auto Expo 2020 is expected to receive the same engine as that of Kia Seltos which is a sister brand of Hyundai Motors. Expecting the similarity of engine designs, Hyundai Creta is expected to come with a variant of 1.5-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel engine. The lineup may also get the Seltos’ GT line powertrain that includes the 1.4-litre turbo petrol engine.
(With inputs from Quint Media)
- Centre working to transform Northeast into growth hub: Shekhawat
- Assam Police introduces helpline for Arunachal travellers, vehicles
- PM Modi turns 71: Here’s how Nagaland celebrated
- Leaders of Lanka, Nepal wish PM Modi on his 71st birthday
- Daily COVID-19 vaccination crosses 1-crore mark for the fourth time
- India’s 61st Software Technology park centre opened in Nagaland