Itanagar: While in Anini, headquarters of Dibang Valley district, chief minister of Arunachal Pradesh, Pema Khandu, shared a video of playing beach volleyball on Tuesday.
Sharing the video on twitter, Khandu wrote “The area is popular for its river beaches, lush green pine trees, snow capped peaks, bamboos, kiwis. When in Anini, di try the taste of local kiwis. Spent the day pn outdoor activitiesand meeting local farmers. @AgriGol @YasMinistry.”
Lauding the scenic beauty of Dibang Valley, Khandu said, Anini and adjoining areas have optimum potential to become the top destination for tourists from across the globe.
Pema Khandu became the first chief minister ever to travel all the way by road to Anini, headquarters of Dibang valley district, from Itanagar to join the Mishmi community in celebrating the 52nd central Reh festival on February 1.
- Arunachal: Traffic wardens call for protest on August 9
- International Beer Day: Lesser-known Indian beers you should try!
- MP govt announces Rs 1 cr reward for Hockey players Vivek Sagar, Nilakanta Sharma
- Ready to cook and bake with beer? Here are some of our favourite recipes
- Watch: Meghalaya children fall sick after eating ice cream
- Develop ALGs to start fixed-wing flight services in Arunachal: CM to Centre