New Delhi: An Indian origin, London-based investment banker working with Citi Group was allegedly suspended for stealing food from the office canteen.
Paras Shah, who was apparently earning around Rs 9 cr salary, was suspended after he stole food from the canteen at Citibank’s European headquarters in Canary Wharf, London.
According to reports, 31-year-old Shah abruptly left his post last month as Citi’s head of high-yield bond trading for Europe, the Middle East and Africa, after being accused of food theft.
It is not clear how many times this happened or over what period of time the alleged behavior occurred. However, Citigroup has refused to make any comments on the allegations.
- Mizoram churches condole death of Assam Police personnel in border clash
- Won’t allow illegal coke factories in East Jaintia Hills: MLA Kyrmen Shylla
- Independent committee to probe ‘rice scam’: Meghalaya govt
- Boundary row: Mizoram Youth Congress seeks President’s intervention
- The Optics of India’s ‘Chinky’ medalists at the Olympics
- Heartbreak as Indian women crash out of Olympic hockey final race