Guwahati: Taking a break from his busy schedule, Assam finance minister Himanta Biswa Sarma shakes a leg with his classmates on his birthday.
Celebrating his 51st birthday on February 1, the minister was seen having fun with his classmates from Cotton College (1985-90).
It was love and best wishes pouring in from all around. Friends and well wishers took turns to offer a slice of cake to the birthday boy
Sharing the moments in his twitter handle, Sarma tweeted, “Of nostalgia & bonhomie! Classmates from Cotton College (1985-90) came together on February 1, first time ever after we left college. Life has change since then but feeling of oneness and fond memories has not gone out of our mind. Thanks to everyone for the birth day cake.”
Sarma also shared a couple of pictures where he was seen smiling as his friends were clicking pictures with him.
- No interim relief to Abhishek Banerjee, his wife in money laundering case
- CIA officer reports Havana syndrome symptoms during India trip: Report
- Heritage Aviation to start helicopter services in Northeast
- Tripura: TMC leader Kunal Ghosh taken to hospital
- India facing new war paradigm on borders: Rahul on China’s infra ramp up
- Two pilots injured as Army chopper crash lands in J&K