Guwahati: Aspiring to reach the dual aspiration of road safety and styling goals, the fourth edition of #SetWetGo was held during Alcheringa at IIT Guwahati, Assam on Saturday.
The event by Set Wet, Marico’s male grooming and styling master brand, was held in association with Assam Bikers, one of the largest bikers’ groups of the region to promote the dual goals.
Interacting with EastMojo, Mayur Mahanta, founder of Assam Bikers, said, “This is the fourth edition of #SetWetGo. We are Alcheringa after covering three other colleges. It is going good. Set Wet is promoting styling and Assam Bikers is promoting safe riding along with motorcycling. So yes, it is a good thing. It is something that needs to be promoted in the colleges.”
On how effective is their campaign, Mahanta said, “Since we are an inspiration to them, I am sure they are definitely going to follow and I am sure that we will see the change in the coming days.”
On being asked about how safety and styling go hand-in-hand, Mahanta said that for example, people say, that the hairstyle will not remain the same if we wear a helmet, but I am wearing Set Wet products and it is still the same. So even if you wear a helmet, wear safety gears, you can still maintain the style. And not to forget the safety measures.
A slew of events was organised for the young and bubbling crowd, and winners were given Set Wet goodies as gifts.
- DoNER minister lays foundation stone of Parashuram Kund
- Oldest human footprints in North America found in New Mexico
- IIM Shillong hosts 2-day summit on food processing opportunities
- Govt seals mega deal with Airbus for purchase of 56 C-295 military transport aircraft
- Journey of Sensex: From 1,000 to 60,000 in over 31 years
- BJP’s Ratan Chakraborty elected Speaker of Tripura Assembly