New Delhi: The second Air India special flight to evacuate Indians from coronavirus-hit Wuhan in China will depart from Delhi on Saturday afternoon.
The first flight with 324 passengers landed earlier today in Delhi. And the second flight has the same doctor’s team with a different set of crew.
Meanwhile, all the passengers that arrived from Wuhan are being quarantined for 14 days at the two Quarantine Centres.
Out of the 324 people, 103 have been taken to the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) camp for medical observation. And the centers have been set-up at Manesar managed by Armed Forces Medical Services and Chawla Camp managed by ITBP.
- Encounter between NSCN Unification and Niki Sumi groups; 1 dead
- Assam: Rounak Ali Hazarika to be grilled in disproportionate asset case
- Khanapara Morning Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for October 18
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for October 18
- Mizoram youth disfigures BTS banner, apologises after threat of legal action
- Active COVID-19 cases lowest in 221 days