Kohima: Nagaland governor RN Ravi is all set to unfurl the national flag and take the salute at the state capital, Kohima, as part of Republic Day celebrations on Sunday.
However, unlike in previous years, the governor will not deliver any Republic Day speech at the state capital; instead his speech will be read out at all places. As per official sources, Ravi will give his Republic Day message a day earlier, on January 25 (Saturday) evening, through All India Radio Kohima and Doordarshan Kendra Kohima.
Meanwhile, preparations are going on in full swing at the Secretariat Plaza, Kohima for the state-level formal function and exhibition by government departments, official sources said.
- Bharat Biotech awaits feedback from WHO for Covaxin EUL
- Jagdish Mukhi takes oath as 20th governor of Nagaland
- Murky water: Meghalaya MLA goes all guns blazing at minister
- GoPro Hero 10 Black launched. Check specifications, price, more
- Nagaland Lottery September 17: Check Dear Hooghly Morning lottery result
- Congress celebrates PM’s birthday as #NationalUnemploymentDay, Twitterati play along