Kohima: Raj Bhavan’s Durbar Hall at Kohima will be rechristened as ‘Dr T Imkongliba Hall’ on the occasion of Republic Day on January 26.
An official statement from the DIPR on Friday said that on Republic Day, Nagaland governor RN Ravi will host an ‘At Home’ ceremony at Raj Bhavan in Kohima.
During the scheduled programme, governor Ravi and chief minister Neiphiu Rio will unveil the plaque rechristening Durbar Hall as ‘Dr T Imkongliba Hall’.
The governor’s speech will be followed by short speeches from chief minister Nagaland Neiphiu Rio, Tali Longkumer and Dr SC Jamir.
Furthermore, the governor and his wife will felicitate 21 Naga personalities and present Governor’s Award in various categories at the event.
- Kerala landslide toll touches 18 as rescuers dig deeper
- Father’s responsibilities wouldn’t end at son attaining 18 years age: Delhi HC
- Weight loss & fad diets: Know the pros and cons before taking drastic steps
- Five natural homemade face packs for every skin type
- Plan to develop tourist circuit of places travelled by Srimanta Sankardev: Assam CM
- Assam reports 269 new COVID-19 cases