Guwahati: Assam girl Malashya Kashyap won the title of ‘Miss Body Beautiful’ as part of LIVA Miss Diva 2020 beauty pageant held in Mumbai on Wednesday.
Kashyap, a resident of Uladguri in Assam, was among the three sub-contestant winners of the beauty pageant. She became well-known in the Northeast beauty and fashion industry after she was crowned Northeast Diva last year.
Along with the title of Northeast Diva, Kashyap got a direct entry into LIVA Miss Diva 2020.
Miss Diva 2020 will be the 8th edition of Miss Diva contest to be held on February 22, 2020. A total of 20 contestants were shortlisted from various auditions across the country. Miss Universe India 2019 Vartika Singh and Miss Supranational India 2019 Shefali Sood will crown their successors at the end of the event.
The winners will represent India at Miss Universe 2020 and Miss Supranational 2020 pageant, respectively. This will be the first edition of Miss Diva under the Liva Fluid Fashion.
In 2019, Liva fluid Fashion acquired Miss Diva franchise. On November 11, 2019, the organisation announced in a press conference that the pageant will be held in February this year.
Contestants were selected through auditions in various cities across the country. Those shortlisted contestants will go through final round of auditions in Mumbai to get top finalists who will compete at pageant. Miss Universe 2000 Lara Dutta will serve as the mentor.
- Union Minister Pradhan, Meghalaya CM Sangma grace NEHU convocation
- J-K tunnel accident: 8 more bodies recovered; death toll reaches 9
- After Assam success, Local Utpaat wants to wow audiences in other cities
- In pics: Over 500 families suffering in Imphal amid waterlogging, flash floods
- Drugs worth 15 lakh seized along Nagaland-Manipur border
- Rahul Gandhi harming India in his hate against PM Modi: BJP