Guwahati: As the 65th Filmfare Awards is only weeks away, the names of top Bollywood celebrities attending the event have come to the fore. Stars like Alia Bhatt, Vicky Kaushal, Ranveer Singh and Ayushmann Khurrana are among the A-listers attending the event.
The Filmfare Awards, one of the most sought-after film events of the country, will be held at the Indira Gandhi Athletic Stadium in Guwahati on February 15 this year.
Also Read: Assam: On his birthday, kid charred to death along with brother
In November last year, Assam Tourism Development Corporation (ATDC) and Worldwide Media, part of Times Group, signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) for hosting the event in the city.
Other Bollywood biggies in the pipeline for attending the awards are Shah Rukh Khan, Karan Johar, director Zoya Akhtar and Hrithik Roshan, among others.
Also, the tickets for the 65th Filmfare Awards are now live online for sale. They are available in eight categories starting from Rs 1,000 to Rs 3,00,000.
- Pro-Khalistani protesters attack Indian Consulate in San Francisco
- I cannot be intimidated by police, cases: Rahul Gandhi
- Indo-Bangla border along Dhubri ‘hot zone of crime’: Assam CM
- AI route to stem jumbo deaths: NFR, RailTel ink MoU for IDS
- Nagaland: Southern Angami Body lifts movement ban on Mao Nagas
- Assam: IGNCA observes 36th Foundation Day