Mumbai: Actor Shabana Azmi was injured in a car accident on the Mumbai-Pune Expressway in Maharashtra’s Raigad district on Saturday afternoon, said The Quint.
According to a report, the incident took place around 3.30 pm near Khalapur, about 60 km from Mumbai, when the car in which she was travelling rammed into a truck, Raigad SP Anil Paraskar was quoted as saying by The Quint.
Azmi was rushed to the MGM hospital in Navi Mumbai and is undergoing treatment, the report said. More details are awaited.
- Why the ‘Mizoram Single Mothers Foundation’ came into existence
- ‘Laal Singh Chaddha’ lacks that sense of urgency and seriousness
- NF Railway makes record collection of nearly Rs 36 crores in fine from ticketless travelers
- Mizoram logs 178 new COVID-19 cases
- Tripura minister sets focus on sports to combat drugs
- Meghalaya: Third edition of MMUN starts Monday