Mumbai: Actor Shabana Azmi was injured in a car accident on the Mumbai-Pune Expressway in Maharashtra’s Raigad district on Saturday afternoon, said The Quint.
According to a report, the incident took place around 3.30 pm near Khalapur, about 60 km from Mumbai, when the car in which she was travelling rammed into a truck, Raigad SP Anil Paraskar was quoted as saying by The Quint.
Azmi was rushed to the MGM hospital in Navi Mumbai and is undergoing treatment, the report said. More details are awaited.
- Vishwakarma Puja: Ancient marvels designed by the divine architect
- Assam: Biswanath girl, in shorts, made to wrap curtain to sit for exam
- Not an inch should be given to Assam: Meghalaya Opposition
- Dhoni part of 15-member defence ministry panel on NCC
- Mizo RS member K. Vanlalvena tests positive for COVID-19
- Madras High Court stays certain sub-clauses of new IT Rules