Guwahati: The Indian Super League (ISL) match between NorthEast United FC and Jamshedpur FC, which was scheduled to be held on Thursday, has been postponed to February 10 due to “non-availability of the stadium”.
Guwahati is hosting the third edition of Khelo India Youth Games from January 10 to 22 and the Indira Gandhi Athletic Stadium will be in use for the event. Currently, renovation work is underway.
Meanwhile, ISL also announced the date for the rescheduled match between NorthEast United FC and Chennaiyin FC, which was to be played on December 12, 2019 in Guwahati but was postponed due to anti-CAA protests. The match will now be played at the Indira Gandhi Athletic Stadium on February 25 this year.
Among the other changes to ISL 2019, Chennaiyin FC will take on Bengaluru FC on February 9 and North East United FC will face Kerala Blasters FC on February 7. While Hyderabad FC will now take on Jamshedpur FC on February 13, the match between FC Goa and Mumbai City FC has been rescheduled for February 12.
Indian Super League announces the following changes in the 2019-20 fixtures:
Earlier: January 2, 2020
Now: February 10, 2020
Earlier: December 12, 2019
Now: February 25, 2020
Earlier: February 7, 2020
Now: February 9, 2020
Earlier: February 9,2020
Now: February 7, 2020
Earlier: February 12, 2020
Now: February 13, 2020.
Earlier: February 13, 2020
Now: February 12, 2020
- Nagaland ranks sixth in State Food Safety Index among small states
- Sonowal files RS nomination from Assam, likely to be elected unopposed
- Meghalaya Lottery September 21: Check Future Torrent Morning lottery result
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for September 21
- NASA: Look out for this Corn, Barley, Fruit, Potato Harvest Moon
- Mizo nationalism our driving force: CM Zoramthanga