Guwahati: The New Year has come as a surprise for cricket enthusiasts as Hardik Pandya announced his engagement with actress Natasa Stankovic on the first day of the year.
The all-rounder who is on an injury break took to social media to announce the news. The cricketer captioned the image as “Mai tera, Tu meri jaane, saara Hindustan. 01.01.2020 #engaged”
In their engagement pictures and videos which have now gone viral, the couple appears to be on a boat where the big question was popped.
Stankovic, a Serbian actress rose to fame with Badshah’s DJ Waley Babu. She has also appeared in a number of cameos and item songs. Most recently, she was in Nach Baliye Season 9 with her former beau Aly Goni.
Soon after the post, wishes started pouring in for the couple. Indian cricket captain Virat Kohli wrote, “Congratulations H. What a pleasant surprise. Wish you guys great times ahead. God bless.”
Several others wished them including KL Rahul, Sakshi Dhoni, Tara Sutaria and Sagarika Ghatge, among others.
- Mizoram: Three held with heroin worth Rs 10.15 lakh
- Report: Suspected Chinese hack targets Indian media, govt
- Will work towards balanced relations with India and China: Nepal FM
- Defence MoS appreciates civil-military bonhomie at Arunachal’s Tawang
- 45 BJP MPs across India have kin in politics: Assam Congress lawmaker
- Nagaland logs 31 new COVID-19 cases, 1 fresh fatality