Guwahati: Have you ever been able to solve a Rubik’s Cube? If you haven’t, then this boy’s unique talent will challenge your brain further.
A youngster in remote Arunachal Pradesh is winning hearts by solving the puzzle with his eyes closed.
In a video shared by Indian Forest Service (IFS) officer Parveen Kaswan, a young boy from Longkai village in Longding district of Arunachal can be seen be see achieving the remarkable feat.
In the 1.09 minute video that has now gone viral with over 50,000 views on Twitter, the boy first looks at the cube for a couple of seconds, following which, he shuts his eyes and goes on to effortlessly solve the Rubik’s Cube.
Moreover, he opens his eyes on his own when he solves the puzzle.
The boy, who identified himself as Chingta, solves the cube in roughly 45 seconds with his eyes closed. It is almost three times the world record for solving Rubik’s Cube blindfolded, which is 16.22 seconds. In India, the record is at 25.61 seconds, held by another boy from Northeast India — Kabyanil Talukdar of Guwahati.
While sharing the video, Kaswan wrote, “Look at the sheer talents we have in our remote villages. I got this as a forward which says; He is from Arunachal Pradesh, Longding District belongs to wancho tribe. Village Longkai.”
Further, the video got recognised. An IAS officer, Chesta Yadav, retweeted the video, saying, “We are in contact with his family. District Administration will leave no stone unturned to give him support and exposure. Thanks for putting such stories from remote villages in the forefront.”
- Independent committee to probe ‘rice scam’: Meghalaya govt
- Boundary row: Mizoram Youth Congress seeks President’s intervention
- The Optics of India’s ‘Chinky’ medalists at the Olympics
- Heartbreak as Indian women crash out of Olympic hockey final race
- China seals city as its worst COVID-19 outbreak in a year grows
- Meghalaya-Assam border row: ‘Give & take’ policy not acceptable, says Cong MLA