Aizawl: Assam Rifles organised a friendly football match between Hnahlan High School and troops of the paramilitary force at Hnahlan to boost the campaign of ‘Fit India Movement’ on Saturday.
Enthusiastic locals took part in the thrilling match that was witnessed by the cheering audience. Both the teams participated with full zeal and enthusiasm with the youths of Hnahlan High School finally winning the match.
Also Read: Mizoram to introduce new transfer rules for teachers
Assam Rifles has always been committed in promoting sports culture in the region by organising such sports activities under the campaign of ‘Fit India Movement’. The movement is a nation-wide movement in India to encourage people to remain healthy and fit by including physical and sports activities in their daily lives. The initiative of having organised a friendly football match by Assam Rifles was highly appreciated by the local populace.
- IMF approves USD 3 billion for debt-ridden Sri Lanka
- Indian students urge UK PM to act over English test scandal
- What can we expect from the final UN climate report?
- BJP is just a tenant, not owner of democracy: Cong
- WB govt plotting handing over of state-run edu institutions to pvt sector: JUTA
- Education ministry preparing guidelines for students’ mental, emotional wellbeing: Pradhan