Shillong: Meghalaya chief minister Conrad Sangma visited Police Bazar on Friday evening to take stock of the arrangements ahead of Christmas. He was seen walking down the lanes of Police Bazar, one of Shillong’s most popular markets, also known as PB. He interacted with the locals and exchanged pleasantries with them.
He also took some time out to sit with locals and businessmen of Shillong and enjoy some delicious, hot ‘jalebis’ at the famous sweet shop – Delhi Mistan Bhandar known for its jalebis and other sweets.
The chief minister also met people from the business community of Shillong.
The chief minister also checked out some Christmas trees and other decorative items for Christmas.
Sangma later took to twitter to talk about his visit.
- Happy birthday, Google! ‘What would we do without you?’ ask netizens
- Covid pandemic led to biggest fall in life expectancy since WWII: study
- IPL: Struggling Mumbai Indians face inconsistent Punjab Kings
- Modi launches Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission
- Khanapara Morning Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for September 27
- NASA: 9 million images, 5 decades of research and the Landsat legacy