Guwahati: There’s a reason why dogs are known as man’s best friend. However, a video that was shot in Nagaland’s Wokha district recently has proved that a dog is even family.
In a short video shared by an Instagram user Yongtau Metmei, a dog — named Ramu — is seen carrying a DIY water bottle bag on its back and following his owner, who is also carrying water to his village. The dog has four bottles of water in its bag and is following the boy uphill.
The video was shot in Yimpang village under Wokha district of Nagaland. People in the area have to depend on spring water during winter season and have to fetch water daily from the natural springs often covering several kilometres uphill and downhill.
Check the video here:
- Rasik Mohan Chakma removed for holding ‘office of profit’
- BTS at UNGA: ARMY call them inspiration for future generations
- BJP worker trampled to death by elephants in Assam
- Heroin worth Rs 3.5 crore seized in Assam’s Karbi Anglong
- Assam Jobs: DEE Assam announces 9354 teacher vacancies, see details
- Sikkim’s Bkey Agarwal finishes second in Nepal’s Comedy Champion