When Union home minister Amit Shah got up in the Rajya Sabha on November 20 to casually tell the members that a pan-India NRC is on, there was little doubt that post-Ayodhya, this is the new frontier of BJP.
Ayodhya had fuelled BJP for the past three decades, but on November 9, the Supreme Court killed the holy cow of the BJP by resolving it......
- Cong, CPI(M) don’t believe in Ram, Krishna: Yogi at Tripura poll rally
- Actor Rakhi Sawant accuses husband Adil Durrani of assault, theft
- Propose Day 2023: Messages and wishes to send your loved ones
- Meghalaya 2023: Cong not a ‘sinking ship’, says party’s Mylliem candidate
- PM Modi effected transformation in Tripura, northeast: BJP
- Jetlag hits differently depending on your travel direction. Here are 6 tips