Guwahati: Remember the hilarious “land kara de” paragliding video that had gone viral in August this year? Well, now it’s time for another epic paragliding video featuring a Darjeeling tourist asking his paragliding instructor: “Hawa kam karo [reduce the wind]”.
The video has now gone viral with over 8,000 shares and 9,000-plus reactions and counting.
The tourist, ironically named Pawan, hails from Kurseong in Darjeeling district of West Bengal. His fear of height heightens amidst his jolly (read terror) aerial ride in Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh recently.
The man’s conversation with his instructor Jyoti Thakur has culminated into the epic video which can make you laugh till your stomach hurts.
From Pawan’s weird queries of: “Hawa kaun la raha hai? [Who is bringing the wind?]” to his hysterical request of “Yahi gira dijiye [drop me here]”, the man’s paragliding fiasco is worth a watch.
Acrophobia made the Darjeeling tourist moan with fear and suggest mid-air ideas of quick landing like “ched kardo na upar [pierce it at the top][to the paragliding aircraft], hawa kam hojayega [the wind will get reduced]”.
While the paragliding instructor is seen calmly handling the Pawan, his crazy idea of playing Antakshari mid-air leaves viewers in splits.
Watch the video for a dose of laughter therapy and thank us later.
- UK chief spy says China, Russia, Iran, terrorism are big 4 threats
- NE insurgents staying in Bangladesh but not operating from there: BSF
- Meghalaya Deputy CM hopeful of resolving differences with Assam
- People with A, B blood groups, Rh+ more susceptible to Covid: Study
- Covid long-haulers may experience abnormal breathing, chronic fatigue
- Arunachal brand ambassador Sanjay Dutt says won’t leave state anytime soon