Aizawl: A picture of a surgeon pushing his patient towards the recovery room has gone viral on social media.
According to reports, Dr Zochampuia, a general surgeon at the district hospital in Kolasib, Mizoram was operating on his patient. After finishing at the operation theatre, the patient was to be transferred to the hospital ward.
However, the hospital ward was several metres away from the operation theatre. Moreover, only two of the patient’s family members were around.
Dr Zochampuia helped pushed the recovering patient with his family, wearing his doctor’s coat and carrying his file.
It was a beautiful sight to see an experienced surgeon, humbly willing to help his patient after operating on him. Such a commendable and altruistic gesture is a great example for all doctors in the country.
- Floral tributes paid to Rawat, others, mortal remains flown to New Delhi
- Shillong Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for Dec 9
- Dalai Lama condoles demise of General Bipin Rawat
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer for Dec 9
- Tri-services inquiry already underway in chopper crash: Defence Minister
- Manipur CSOs stage protest against Nagaland killings, seek repeal of AFSPA