Kohima: A statement from the Pheta Range Razaupiyu Konyak Region NSCN-IM on Thursday said that all “army and high ranking army officer and civil authority” through a meeting affirmed to “stay as one where we are standing”.
The meeting was held at Mon town on Thursday and was attended by self-styled Brg Shahwa, Brg Khammi, Pangloi Dy Kilonser, Ngopa Razau Piyu, Lieut Col Manju, Lieut Col Panglem, Nokwang Leacy, Tangi Leacy, Mankam Khapur.
- Opposition unity at stake as Cong, TMC cross swords over leadership
- GMCH doctors strike against delay in NEET PG Counseling
- Cong demands revising COVID-19 death toll in Assam
- Who’s Charoo Bordoloye, Assam’s 1st and greatest Kathak exponent?
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer for November 27
- Shillong Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for November 27