Kohima: Over a week after the annual Miss Kohima beauty pageant was held at the RCEMPA Jotsoma, video of 19-year-old Khrielievinuo Suohu’s response to a question in the final round has gone viral on social media receiving mixed reactions from people.
In the video, a jury is heard asking: “If the PM of our country Modiji invited you to chat with him, what would you say?” To this, Suohu replied: “If I were invited to have a chat with the Prime Minister of India, I would tell him to focus more on women instead of cows.”
A clip of this particular interaction was uploaded to Twitter by an independent journalist Uzair Hasan Rizvi on Tuesday which had got over 60,000 views till the filing of this report.
Suohu, a student of Kros College Kohima, was adjudged as the first runner-up at the local beauty contest held on October 5.
Miss Kohima 2019 contest was organised by the Agathos Society under the theme, “educate a girl, empower a society”. Of the 12 contestants, 23-year-old Khrienuo Liezietsu won the title flanked by 1st runner up Khrielievinuo Suohu and 2nd runner up Vikuonuo Sachu.
- Withdraw support to Arunachal govt, NSCN tells 11 state MLAs
- 16-yr-old Dalit girl abducted, raped in Uttar Pradesh
- Sikkim clears mandatory COVID-19 checking at border points
- Centre to set up steel stockyard in Tripura SEZ: Minister
- Khanapara Morning Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for September 25
- Assam cabinet approves Rs 209 cr to streamline revenue administration