Kokrajhar: Bodoland Territorial Council (BTC) deputy chief Kampa Borgoyary on Friday inaugurated the Manas National Park in presence of a large number visitors and officials at Bansbari forest range office main gate complex in Assam’s Baksa district.
Amid increasing number of tourists, both national and international, two rhino calves were born recently at the national park. With this, the number of rhinos has increased to 40 in the park.
In his address, Borgoyary said that the forest and tourism departments of the BTC have been taking initiative for development of the national park. He said that Manas National Park is getting new dimension with beautiful natural scenario in the region.
- 16-yr-old Dalit girl abducted, raped in Uttar Pradesh
- Sikkim clears mandatory COVID-19 checking at border points
- Centre to set up steel stockyard in Tripura SEZ: Minister
- Khanapara Morning Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for September 25
- Assam cabinet approves Rs 209 cr to streamline revenue administration
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for September 25