Kokrajhar: Bodoland Territorial Council (BTC) deputy chief Kampa Borgoyary on Friday inaugurated the Manas National Park in presence of a large number visitors and officials at Bansbari forest range office main gate complex in Assam’s Baksa district.
Also Read: Assam DGP Kuladhar Saikia files papers for Sahitya Sabha top post
Amid increasing number of tourists, both national and international, two rhino calves were born recently at the national park. With this, the number of rhinos has increased to 40 in the park.
In his address, Borgoyary said that the forest and tourism departments of the BTC have been taking initiative for development of the national park. He said that Manas National Park is getting new dimension with beautiful natural scenario in the region.
- How to get free spins at European Casino
- BJP destroyed railways by stopping practice of separate budget: Mamata
- All you need to know about getting free spins on card registration
- Sikkim lists ‘pharma-related’ products as part of One District One Product
- NEDA convener Himanta Biswa Sarma to visit violence-hit Manipur
- Manipur: Assam Rifles organises peace meet in Jiribam and Tamenlong