Guwahati: Marty Friedman, guitar maestro and the former guitarist of heavy metal band Megadeth, will be one of the star performers during the upcoming two-day-long NH7 Weekender starting in Meghalaya from November 1.
The 56-year-old American guitarist played with prominent band Megadeth from 1990 till 2000, which is considered as the golden era for the band. Friedman has also released numerous solo albums, the first one being in 1988 titled Dragon’s Kiss. The guitar maestro is also behind guitar solos for famous songs such as Tornado of Souls for the band Megadeth. He has also been part of over 100 television shows across the globe and is currently based in Japan.
The final list of the artistes for the NH7 Weekender also included two more acts, which will also be played at the Happies Music Festival in India that is going to take place in Meghalaya. The two acts are Sarathy Korwar and TesseracT. The festival will also showcase other talents and acts from the region and also the country.
For the people who are looking up for tickets to attend the festival, one can check out for tickets at https://insider.in/bacardi-nh7-weekender-meghalaya-2019-110119/event. The festival is taking up the shape and it looks very promising for the people to have a good time with great music performances.
- Nagaland Lottery September 18: Check Dear Kosai Morning lottery result
- World Bamboo Day: Assam and its bond with this versatile plant
- US court sets aside proposed Trump-era rule on H-1B visa selection
- Assam: Two militants of newly formed outfit killed in Kokrajhar
- Achieved all, never overstay welcome: Shastri gears up for end of tenure
- RN Ravi sworn-in as Governor of Tamil Nadu