Imphal: At least 10 persons were injured when a portion of an under-construction building collapsed at the Imphal International Airport in Manipur on Wednesday evening.
As per reports, about 50 workers were at the site when the incident happened. Rescue operations are underway, said reports.
This is a developing story. More details are awaited.
- NASA: 9 million images, 5 decades of research and the Landsat legacy
- India thanks New York authorities for returning over 150 antiquities
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for September 27
- Assam govt failed victims of Baghjan oil well blowout: Congress
- ‘I control police’: Tripura CM mocks judiciary, rakes fresh controversy
- Arunachal Pradesh’s COVID-19 positivity rate dips below 1%