Guwahati: Zhokhoi Chüzho, a prominent actor from Nagaland, will be seen featuring in the upcoming action thriller Saaho, which is set to be released on August 30.
Chüzho plays the role of ‘Octopus Gang leader’ in the Prabhas and Shraddha Kapoor-starrer movie written and directed by Sujeeth.
Chüzho is an actor by profession but has a background in martial arts — he is a national gold medalist. Previously, he has worked in movies such as Detective Byomkesh Bakshi (2015), Force: 2 (2016), Bose Death/Alive (2017), Happy Phirr Bhag Jayegi (2018), Little Boy (2019) and Nagamese movie Nana (2016).
Also Read: Nagaland announces 4% job quota for PwDs having high-support needs
Saaho is an upcoming Indian action thriller film which is produced by UV Creations and T-Series and has been shot simultaneously in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu. The film has been shot with IMAX cameras. The film has been produced with a reported budget of Rs 350 crore.
- India records 1,590 fresh COVID-19 cases, highest in 146 days
- Gauhati HC grants bail to jobs scam prime accused Rakesh Paul
- Nagaland Dy CM tells DGP to take action against police found under influence of intoxicants
- World Bank to support Assam to reduce climate-related disasters
- Eric Garcetti sworn in as US Ambassador to India
- Meghalaya paid Rs 250 crore to project consultants in five years: CM